Earlier this year (2017) I was offered the chance to be a production assistant on a cosplay calendar set in Japan. I instantly jumped at the opportunity expecting adventure and excitement. What actually awaited me were sleepless nights and countless troubles. Despite that, I survived my first production and completed recording the (unofficial) production notes for this project. For the sake of convenience I've compiled everything here. Unfortunately my blog's current layout doesn't make viewing posts in the same category very easy, so for now you can find my tales of woe below.
- Note #01 - What's In A Name?
- Note #02 - Read the Schedule!
- Note #03 - The Beijing Incident
- Note #04 - Shooting at the Onsen
- Note #05 - Touring Tokyo
- Note #06 - Osaka and the Wrap Party
- Note #07 - When's the Flight?
- Special 2 - The Master Schedule